Thursday, October 30, 2008

What a Girl Wants

I have an imaginary list of things that I'd like to own before I die. Amongst the items on my list are a luxury car less than five years old, such as a Cadillac, BMW or Mercedes. I have had the opportunity to have in my possession my brothers Cadillac for a few months last year and I must say that their is a difference between driving a luxury car and a mini-van.

Well, another item on my imaginary list is considered the luxury watch of all watches which is the Rolex. These watches are the Rolls Royce of watches. They are timeless and classic.
At 16 years old is when I first learned about these beautiful watches. My preference is the Oyster perpetual with only diamonds surrounding the face of the watch.



The time piece below is equally as beautiful.

A Rolex time piece is the perfect accent to a classic look. A watch, a pair of diamond earring's, a necklace and my wedding band is all I need in my jewelry box.

To learn more about these and other Rolex watches please visit Perpetual Diamonds

1 comment:

  1. I love Rolex watches too! I remember going to the mall (in my 20s) and trying on a $14,000 Piaget watch! The saleslady was really sweet and didn't treat me like I was a criminal in training! In fact, she asked me if I wanted to try it on and didn't tell me the price until after I had it on! I thanked her and had the biggest grin on my face as I walked away!!!

    ReplyDelete

*Comments are moderated, and will not appear on The Wife at Home until I've approved them. Usually you'll see your comment published in under an hour, but it may take up to a day or so during evenings or over the weekend. While I am eager to facilitate civil conversation by publishing most comments, I am not inclined to publish those that strike me as offensive, vulgar, overly personal, cynical, snarky, deceptive, disrespectful, irrelevant, redundant or unnecessarily contentious. I also do not allow links to YouTube and for profit web sites or blogs.