Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday Meanderings

1.) Bible Study: Psalms

This Weeks Memory Verses

• Psalm 119:133~ Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me. O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory. Psalm 108:1
• Psalm 119:165~Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.
• Meditating on Gods words this week and submitting to the them being implemented in my daily life.

2.) “MUST Do” List:

• Complete crocheting another dishcloth & washcloth
• Withdraw 9th grader from school
• Laundry: washing, drying, folding, ironing, putting away.
• Ask God to direct my time on the computer this week
• Mend hubby’s pants
• Hem both of my daughter’s pants (2 pair each)
• Prepare for appointments on Wednesday & Friday

3.) Taking Care of My Home:

Complete daily and weekly chores listed below.
• Monday – Sweep and mop floors, tidy master bath, complete one quarterly task (organize a drawer).
• Tuesday – Take all trash outside for pick-up, clean all bathrooms, and complete one quarterly task (dust dining area and china).
• Wednesday – Bring all trash receptacles to the back of the house, vacuum and complete one quarterly task (light fixtures).
• Thursday – Sweep all floors, dust one room, and complete one quarterly task (clean & change A/C filters).
• Friday – Clean all tubs and showers. Complete one quarterly task (clean fan blades). Wash all sheets sets, air out mattresses and remake beds.
• Saturday – Put Bibles, books and shoes at front door for church.

4.) Training My Children:
• Accepting Responsibility
• We are studying the book of Luke 10-11 and Exodus 7. We will continue practicing memory verses. We’ve also implemented a technique of identifying and underlining the commandments and promises that we find during our Bible reading.

5.) Menu Plan Monday- I do not have a pre planned menu for this week.

1 comment:

  1. WOW...I must have missed something somewhere....did I just read that you are withdrawing your oldest from school? Now my curiosity is up!

    ReplyDelete

*Comments are moderated, and will not appear on The Wife at Home until I've approved them. Usually you'll see your comment published in under an hour, but it may take up to a day or so during evenings or over the weekend. While I am eager to facilitate civil conversation by publishing most comments, I am not inclined to publish those that strike me as offensive, vulgar, overly personal, cynical, snarky, deceptive, disrespectful, irrelevant, redundant or unnecessarily contentious. I also do not allow links to YouTube and for profit web sites or blogs.