Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday Meanderings

1.) Bible Study: Proverbs 9, Psalms 9 and 138

This Weeks Memory Verse

Psalm 138:7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.

Psalm 138:8 The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.

2.) “MUST Do” List:
• Complete at least half of the raspberry colored dishcloth
• Take children to the dentist Wednesday
• Laundry: washing, drying, folding, ironing, putting away.
• Pay home school association fees $65.00
• Ask God to direct week so that I use my time, energy, money and any other resources to glorify Him
• Mend pants for hubby, son (4) and daughter (6)

3.) Taking Care of My Home:
Complete daily and weekly chores listed below.
• Monday – Sweep and mop floors, clean master bath & sink, complete one quarterly task (sweep laundry room).
• Tuesday – Take all trash outside for pick-up, clean all bathrooms, and complete one quarterly task (clear and wipe desk in MB).
• Wednesday – Bring all trash receptacles to the back of the house, vacuum and complete one quarterly task (clean & change A/C filters).
• Thursday – Sweep all floors, dust one room, and complete one quarterly task (clean & change A/C filters).
• Friday – Clean all tubs and showers. Complete one quarterly task (dust den furniture). Wash all sheets sets, air out mattresses and remake beds. Wash and braid youngest daughter’s hair for church Sunday.
• Saturday – Take out clothes for church Sunday, calculate tithes, make sure undergarments and work clothes are clean for Monday.

4.) Training My Children:
• Teaching my 6 year old daughter to crochet a chain stitch
• Working on Responsibility and Service: Reading Leviticus 6:8-13 & Galatians 5:13
• We are studying the book of Luke 13-14 and Exodus 10. We will continue practicing memory verses

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a busy week! I am amazed by how much you get done!

    ReplyDelete

*Comments are moderated, and will not appear on The Wife at Home until I've approved them. Usually you'll see your comment published in under an hour, but it may take up to a day or so during evenings or over the weekend. While I am eager to facilitate civil conversation by publishing most comments, I am not inclined to publish those that strike me as offensive, vulgar, overly personal, cynical, snarky, deceptive, disrespectful, irrelevant, redundant or unnecessarily contentious. I also do not allow links to YouTube and for profit web sites or blogs.