Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday Meanderings and Menu Plan Monday

1.) Bible Study: Psalm 119:139-176

This Weeks Memory Verse
· Psalm 119:133~ Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory. Psalm 108:1
· Psalm 119:165~Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.
· Meditating on Gods words this week and submitting to the them being implemented in my daily life.


2.) “MUST Do” List:



Complete crocheting another dishcloth & washcloth
Take my son for allergy shot
Laundry: washing, drying, folding, ironing, putting away.
Pack for this weekends youth retreat
Call my Mother in Love (Monday)
Ask God to direct my time on the computer this week
Call my cousin
Hem both of my daughter’s pants (2 pair each)


3.) Taking Care of My Home:



Complete daily and weekly chores listed below.
Monday – Sweep and mop floors, tidy master bath, complete one quarterly task (organize a closet).
Tuesday – Take all trash outside for pick-up, clean all bathrooms, and complete one quarterly task (dust dining area and china).
Wednesday – Bring all trash receptacles to the back of the house, vacuum and complete one quarterly task (clean windowsills).
Thursday – Sweep all floors, dust one room, and complete one quarterly task (clean & change A/C filters).
Friday – Clean all tubs and showers. Complete one quarterly task (clean fans). Wash all sheets sets, air out mattresses and remake beds. Braid youngest daughter’s hair for church Sunday. Finalize packing for trip to Teen Retreat with daughter.
Saturday – I will be away at Teen Retreat with daughter until Sunday evening.


4.) Training My Children:
How do I identify Godly friends?
Working on Responsibility and Service: Reading Leviticus 6:8-13 & Galatians 5:13
We are studying the book of Luke 10-11 and Exodus 7. We will continue practicing memory verses. We’ve also implemented a technique of identifying and underlining the commandments and promises that we find during our Bible reading.


5.) Menu Plan Monday
Monday- Jerk Chicken rice and veggies (potatoes & carrots)
Tuesday- Nachos with Salad
Wednesday – Tuna Salad
Thursday – Chicken stir-fry over steamed white rice
Friday –Pasta and Breadsticks
Saturday – Creamy Chicken & Black bean enchiladas with Spanish rice
Sunday – Roasted Whole Chicken rice and sweet peas


· Monday- Pancakes with syrup
· Tuesday- Oatmeal
· Wednesday- Pancakes with syrup
· Thursday- Homemade French toast
· Friday- Scrambled eggs on toast
· Saturday- ???
· Sunday- Oatmeal or Cereal

· Monday- Spilt Pea Soup
· Tuesday-
· Wednesday- Jam Sandwiches
· Thursday- Split pea soup
· Friday- Black bean and tomato soup
· Saturday- Mac and Cheese
· Sunday- ????

Menu Plan Monday is hosted by Laura. Thanks ladies!

0 Wise Words:

Post a Comment

*Comments are moderated, and will not appear on The Wife at Home until I've approved them. Usually you'll see your comment published in under an hour, but it may take up to a day or so during evenings or over the weekend. While I am eager to facilitate civil conversation by publishing most comments, I am not inclined to publish those that strike me as offensive, vulgar, overly personal, cynical, snarky, deceptive, disrespectful, irrelevant, redundant or unnecessarily contentious. I also do not allow links to YouTube and for profit web sites or blogs.