Thursday, October 9, 2008

What a Coincidence

I just recieved my latest edition of "Home" magazine. I was very pleased to see the color pallatte from the latest issue.
It's the exact color that will be showcased in my kitchen next Spirng. I've already started crocheting dishclothes for next year.
I will post pictures of my complted set of dishclothes soon. Thanks for visiting my show and tell. For more of Kelli's show and tell, visit There's No Place Like Home.



What are the dominate colors in your kitchen this season?

8 comments:

  1. so cool! i get this magazine too and i was thinking "how fresh" about these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that color combo. We do a bright blue and yellow in spring and it transitioins well into summer. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I love the turquoise especially - it's my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those colors together. I also love crocheted dishrags! Please show yours when finished!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice color combination! I have a few knitted dishrags and I love mine!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely choices. Wish I could see the magazine, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are the exact colors of my kitchen. I love them. They're so bright and cheery! If you go over to my blog you can see some of how I've incorporated the colors. There's more that aren't in the pictures though!

    ReplyDelete

*Comments are moderated, and will not appear on The Wife at Home until I've approved them. Usually you'll see your comment published in under an hour, but it may take up to a day or so during evenings or over the weekend. While I am eager to facilitate civil conversation by publishing most comments, I am not inclined to publish those that strike me as offensive, vulgar, overly personal, cynical, snarky, deceptive, disrespectful, irrelevant, redundant or unnecessarily contentious. I also do not allow links to YouTube and for profit web sites or blogs.