Monday, October 6, 2008

Thanks for Making me a Top Momma

I signed up my other blog "A Day in the Life of" at http://www.topmomma.com/ a few months ago just for fun. I wanted to meet new moms and share my blog. I saw that they had a ranking system, but based upon the amount of visitors needed to get to the top of the list, I just assumed I wouldn't make it.

How surprised was I to get this email this morning:

Hey Momma!

You are now on the front page of TopMomma.com!!!! Time is of the essence, so make sure that you tell all your friends and readers ASAP to get the most clicks possible. So spread the word- and good luck! Your referral url is: http://www.topmomma.com/mommas/referal/1946

I was floored. Oh! My! Gosh! Top of the list (actually #2 when I checked) but still wonderful to know that my blog has impacted and reached so many people.

So to all my bestest readers and friends thank you. Thank you for "100 Feedburner Subscribers" to "A Day in the Life of..." and for all of your love, support and encourgement. I hope to create useful and encouraging post here at "The Wife at Home" to make it an equal success.

Please support me by clicking myTopMomma link and then on my picture. Thanks! http://www.topmomma.com/mommas/referal/1946

2 comments:

*Comments are moderated, and will not appear on The Wife at Home until I've approved them. Usually you'll see your comment published in under an hour, but it may take up to a day or so during evenings or over the weekend. While I am eager to facilitate civil conversation by publishing most comments, I am not inclined to publish those that strike me as offensive, vulgar, overly personal, cynical, snarky, deceptive, disrespectful, irrelevant, redundant or unnecessarily contentious. I also do not allow links to YouTube and for profit web sites or blogs.