Monday, October 27, 2008

Laundry Day

I love to start my laundry early in the morning when everyone is still asleep. The house is so quiet at this time. As listen to the hum of the water filling the washing machine tub, I think about the piles of fresh smelling folded laundry that will await the children at the end of the day. I think about what a blessing it is to be able to pray for each member of my family as I fold their clothes.

I am so very grateful that God has blessed me with children and laundry.


May the Lord bless you as you look well to the ways of your household.

2 comments:

  1. I agree! I love doing laundry too. There is something relaxing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved doing laundry when I was a stay at home mom. I hung it out on the line and took real pride in it. I love your idea about praying for each family member as you fold their clothes.

    ReplyDelete

*Comments are moderated, and will not appear on The Wife at Home until I've approved them. Usually you'll see your comment published in under an hour, but it may take up to a day or so during evenings or over the weekend. While I am eager to facilitate civil conversation by publishing most comments, I am not inclined to publish those that strike me as offensive, vulgar, overly personal, cynical, snarky, deceptive, disrespectful, irrelevant, redundant or unnecessarily contentious. I also do not allow links to YouTube and for profit web sites or blogs.