Monday, October 27, 2008

Shopping on Black Friday

I am a huge fan of Black Friday. I am the person who is on the 'Black Friday' alert list and has even saved the sites saved in my favorites. I have saved fifty percent on high ticket items in the past and I have been hooked ever since. Last year I posted about Black Friday and one of the gifts that I was looking to purchase was an XBox360. Needless to say there were no great deals on the XBox so it carried over to this years Christmas list.

I am hoping to find the Xbox this at below market value, that I'll get some free accessories thrown into the deal or a percentage off. I will scourer the sites directly although I am also planning to visit a few of the local stores as well. The main site that I will be focused on will be stores that sell the XBox system. I am hoping to cash in on a great Toys "R" Us.

I would highly suggest that you subscribe to the mailing list if you haven't already done so. This is especially good for learning about inexpensive gift items that you may not have thought about and also for keeping track of the lowest black Friday deals on those high ticket items.

As we get closer to Thanksgiving, I will be posting any deals that I find that are just to good to pass up. Please visit bfads as black Friday approaches to find some great deals.

0 Wise Words:

Post a Comment

*Comments are moderated, and will not appear on The Wife at Home until I've approved them. Usually you'll see your comment published in under an hour, but it may take up to a day or so during evenings or over the weekend. While I am eager to facilitate civil conversation by publishing most comments, I am not inclined to publish those that strike me as offensive, vulgar, overly personal, cynical, snarky, deceptive, disrespectful, irrelevant, redundant or unnecessarily contentious. I also do not allow links to YouTube and for profit web sites or blogs.