Sunday, January 11, 2009

Working Willingly


I had been faithfully participating in Tiany's Monday Meanderings until other obligations caused her to discontinue hosting it. I really miss it.

I continued to post my own weekly duties but miss the aspect of visiting the blogs of other mom's and (dad's) to see how the were prioritizing their weeks. Therefore I have started a meme that will allow me to keep my priorities in order. I am hopefully that you will join me in an effort to share and encourage each other as we work willingly to care for our homes. With that said here is the button which you can save to your computer. Please add a link back to my blog within your post so that others can share their posts as well. This meme will be hosted at "A Day in the Life Of..."

0 Wise Words:

Post a Comment

*Comments are moderated, and will not appear on The Wife at Home until I've approved them. Usually you'll see your comment published in under an hour, but it may take up to a day or so during evenings or over the weekend. While I am eager to facilitate civil conversation by publishing most comments, I am not inclined to publish those that strike me as offensive, vulgar, overly personal, cynical, snarky, deceptive, disrespectful, irrelevant, redundant or unnecessarily contentious. I also do not allow links to YouTube and for profit web sites or blogs.