Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What Motivates You?

I spend a good deal of time on the computer and consider the time that I spend valuable.

When I come away from reading blogs my goal is to come away inspired to do something for my self, my family or my home.

Earlier this week I was inspired to do a top to bottom deep cleaning of my master bath.

This weekend it was getting the children's school clothes ironed and hung. This is something that I've been doing since they started public school in August.

Here are all of the clothes ironed lined up along the deep freezer, dryer and washing machine. Now I need to match up some outfits.



Here's a few choices.


After the clothes are matched and placed on hangers (as full outfits) they're hung on a wardrobe hook outside of the children's closets.


We take down one outfit each night.




I would love for you to share a link or the name of the blog that inspires you.

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog. I also love the http://thehomespunheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why Monica's site http://thehomespunheart.blogspot.com/ is so inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Homespun Heart, too.

    Another site that encourages me to make days special is By Sun and By Candlelight.
    http://dawnathome.typepad.com/by_sun_and_candlelight/

    And I love to read Eyes of Wonder!
    http://eyesofwonder.typepad.com/my_weblog/

    ReplyDelete

*Comments are moderated, and will not appear on The Wife at Home until I've approved them. Usually you'll see your comment published in under an hour, but it may take up to a day or so during evenings or over the weekend. While I am eager to facilitate civil conversation by publishing most comments, I am not inclined to publish those that strike me as offensive, vulgar, overly personal, cynical, snarky, deceptive, disrespectful, irrelevant, redundant or unnecessarily contentious. I also do not allow links to YouTube and for profit web sites or blogs.