Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Restful Sleep

This year at my house is the year that we will begin doing a bit of remodeling and redecorating. If you've read my list of 2009 goals you'll know that re-painting all of the bedrooms is major priority this year. In addition to painting the bedrooms we would like to begin buying some matching furniture for our master bedroom.

Right now we have a super soft Serta mattress but that is where the luxury ends. We have this comfortable mattress with no headboard. I have tried to dress the bed up by adding two nightstands and a picture over the bed, but the room is in dire need of a makeover. One of the obstacles to buying a headboard and foot board has been cost. The other is agreeing on one that we both like. I like the leather divan beds and my husband likes that traditional wood four post bed.

I am hoping to find a happy medium soon that would incorporate both of our wishes so that when we lay down to relax we can enjoy the surroundings and have a restful sleep.

0 Wise Words:

Post a Comment

*Comments are moderated, and will not appear on The Wife at Home until I've approved them. Usually you'll see your comment published in under an hour, but it may take up to a day or so during evenings or over the weekend. While I am eager to facilitate civil conversation by publishing most comments, I am not inclined to publish those that strike me as offensive, vulgar, overly personal, cynical, snarky, deceptive, disrespectful, irrelevant, redundant or unnecessarily contentious. I also do not allow links to YouTube and for profit web sites or blogs.