Thursday, January 22, 2009

This Sums it Up

There has been so much going on at A Day in the Life Of.

First, thank to everyone who participated in my Monday blog carnival Working Willingly. I have really enjoyed visiting your blogs and taking a peek into your week.

Your comments have been such an encouragement to me and have inspired me to work more willingly at the tasks that I have been given. Did you miss the fun!??

Don't worry...join me next Monday
for my "Working Willingly" blog carnival, inspired by Proverbs 31:13

In addition, beginning Tuesday of this week at A Day in the Life Of... I began posting a 5 day series on "Freezer Cooking". We are on day 3 and the freezer is stocked with breakfast and dinner. Head on over to see what you've missed.

Be sure to come back tomorrow when will look how to cook one meat that can be used in over 5 different dinner's. You all can add to that number by sharing meals that they would make with tomorrow's meat. In addition, for those of you follow the grocery deals than click here to see what's on sale at Publix this week.

Finally, be sure to stop by A Day in the Life Of next week. I will be posting a Coupon 101 series that will be a step by step guide to help anyone interested in shopping with coupons.

0 Wise Words:

Post a Comment

*Comments are moderated, and will not appear on The Wife at Home until I've approved them. Usually you'll see your comment published in under an hour, but it may take up to a day or so during evenings or over the weekend. While I am eager to facilitate civil conversation by publishing most comments, I am not inclined to publish those that strike me as offensive, vulgar, overly personal, cynical, snarky, deceptive, disrespectful, irrelevant, redundant or unnecessarily contentious. I also do not allow links to YouTube and for profit web sites or blogs.