Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Child Sings

My children sing while they are in bed waiting to fall asleep.
My children sing while they shower. They sing while they get dressed and while they wash the dishes. They sing as they do their chores. They even try to sing while they a brushing their teeth.

I don't know where they've cultivated a love of singing. However, I get so much joy from hearing their little voices sing.

I'd love for you to share something your children do that brings you joy?

0 Wise Words:

Post a Comment

*Comments are moderated, and will not appear on The Wife at Home until I've approved them. Usually you'll see your comment published in under an hour, but it may take up to a day or so during evenings or over the weekend. While I am eager to facilitate civil conversation by publishing most comments, I am not inclined to publish those that strike me as offensive, vulgar, overly personal, cynical, snarky, deceptive, disrespectful, irrelevant, redundant or unnecessarily contentious. I also do not allow links to YouTube and for profit web sites or blogs.