Monday, September 15, 2008

Grace Period

Esther Ahn Kim, Faithful in Suffering

I would like to devote one more week to the reading of the life of Esther Ahn Kim. I understand that life happens and at times prevents us from getting everything done. So for those of us who need a grace period, please fell free to take this week to get caught up. The chapter on Esther Ahn Kim is one that you don't want to miss.

I will be posting some questions on friday regarding this chapter. If you answer the questions on your own blog, please leave us a link. Have a great week and remain faithful to the Lord.

0 Wise Words:

Post a Comment

*Comments are moderated, and will not appear on The Wife at Home until I've approved them. Usually you'll see your comment published in under an hour, but it may take up to a day or so during evenings or over the weekend. While I am eager to facilitate civil conversation by publishing most comments, I am not inclined to publish those that strike me as offensive, vulgar, overly personal, cynical, snarky, deceptive, disrespectful, irrelevant, redundant or unnecessarily contentious. I also do not allow links to YouTube and for profit web sites or blogs.