Saturday, March 14, 2009

This Week

I am really enjoying my daughters first semester using the online public school available in our state. She has transitioned well from homeschool, and is maintaining all A's.

In addition, I am anxiously waiting for the school year to end so that I can homeschool my three youngest children who are currently attending a brick and mortar public school.

Our family has been abundantly blessed this year to keep food on our table and our bills paid on time despite my husbands income decrease.

This week I am looking forward to hosting a coupon workshop for some of my friends. It has really been stressful trying to encourage people to participate. I know the benefits of couponing and would love to share it with as many people as possible.

Finally, it is gardening season at my house again. Time to plant the seeds and prepare for a beautiful garden full of veggies and flowers.

I'd love for you to share something that you are looking forward to this week.

0 Wise Words:

Post a Comment

*Comments are moderated, and will not appear on The Wife at Home until I've approved them. Usually you'll see your comment published in under an hour, but it may take up to a day or so during evenings or over the weekend. While I am eager to facilitate civil conversation by publishing most comments, I am not inclined to publish those that strike me as offensive, vulgar, overly personal, cynical, snarky, deceptive, disrespectful, irrelevant, redundant or unnecessarily contentious. I also do not allow links to YouTube and for profit web sites or blogs.