Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Reader Feedback

I received the following email from Yolanda author of Ebony Mommy . With her permission I'd like for you to see how incorporating one change into to the way you shop can get the ball rolling towards getting more for your money.


Hello there,

I had to send you a thank you because thanks to your coupon tips (specifically cellfire) I saved over $23 on my grocery bill today!!!! Of course I got in the store and got confused over which products were which but was able to point my phone to your blog and I shopped using that exact post. I so appreciate you sharing all that you do :)

Be blessed,
Yolanda
Ebony Mommy

Yolanda showed us how using our cell phone for coupons savings is an essential part of a well rounded grocery savings plan. What's even better than that is how Yolanda used her cellphone to access one of my grocery shopping post which included pictures and most likely a list of the products that I purchased. This tip help her to refresh her memory during crunch time.

If you'd like to share your story or tip send me an email or leave a comment below.

0 Wise Words:

Post a Comment

*Comments are moderated, and will not appear on The Wife at Home until I've approved them. Usually you'll see your comment published in under an hour, but it may take up to a day or so during evenings or over the weekend. While I am eager to facilitate civil conversation by publishing most comments, I am not inclined to publish those that strike me as offensive, vulgar, overly personal, cynical, snarky, deceptive, disrespectful, irrelevant, redundant or unnecessarily contentious. I also do not allow links to YouTube and for profit web sites or blogs.