Saturday, December 13, 2008

Get $10 from Ebates + Free stuff

Free coupon for a 6" Little Lambie with any in store purchase (value $8) great stocking stuffer



Also, on Saturday 12/13-12/14 Bath and Body Works is offering a Free Signature Collection with any in store purchase over $40 (a $20 value)

If you're interested in doing some shoping from home this weekend, be sure to sign up with Ebates for FREE. Ebates is offering a special sign up bonus Now through Dec. 31st so hurry.

They have provided me with a special referral link....THIS LINK....that includes a special $10 sign up bonus. This offer is for all new email addresses only. Be sure to use this special link.

It will take you directly to the page offering the $10 sign-up bonus. All other links will lead to the $5 sign-up bonus. If you would also enter my email address in the Who Refered You? section we can both benefit. You'll get $10 after your first purchase and Ebates will credit my account with $5. That sounds like a win win situation for both of us.

My email address is scentreprenuer@aol.com

Be sure to visit "A Day in the Life Of..." to see how my shopping trip went and for great deal scenarios.
Have a blessed day and let God be the head of your life today.

0 Wise Words:

Post a Comment

*Comments are moderated, and will not appear on The Wife at Home until I've approved them. Usually you'll see your comment published in under an hour, but it may take up to a day or so during evenings or over the weekend. While I am eager to facilitate civil conversation by publishing most comments, I am not inclined to publish those that strike me as offensive, vulgar, overly personal, cynical, snarky, deceptive, disrespectful, irrelevant, redundant or unnecessarily contentious. I also do not allow links to YouTube and for profit web sites or blogs.