Saturday, January 12, 2008

So Glad That You Made It

Welcome to the new home of the "Blogger Book Club". I am so glad that you decide to read along with me. I had such a great time reading "Adventure's in Thrift" with you guys and am really looking forward to hearing your thoughts on our new book.

Keep in mind that the book club will only be successful if we participate with our comments, answers to discussion questions and replies.

We will begin reading on Monday January 14th, 2008. We will read chapters one and two. On Friday January 18th, 2008 I will post the questions along with Mr. Linky. Thank you for joining and I look forward to reading along with you.

1 comment:

  1. Hadias I have to say this book is an eyeopener! I am having so much fun reading it that dh started reading it as well. Makes my task easier when I start making changes he will know what brought them about.

    Thanks for keeping me in your prayers, much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

*Comments are moderated, and will not appear on The Wife at Home until I've approved them. Usually you'll see your comment published in under an hour, but it may take up to a day or so during evenings or over the weekend. While I am eager to facilitate civil conversation by publishing most comments, I am not inclined to publish those that strike me as offensive, vulgar, overly personal, cynical, snarky, deceptive, disrespectful, irrelevant, redundant or unnecessarily contentious. I also do not allow links to YouTube and for profit web sites or blogs.