Monday, January 28, 2008

Reading Assignment

This week I would like to step it up just a little. Since the chapters are so short and the week so long, I would like to challenge you all to read chapters 6-9.

I hope that you are enjoying the reading and discussion, so far. If you hadn't commented yet, make this your week to chime in with your perspective. We would love to know what you are thinking.

Be sure to support the readers who have spoken, by visiting their blogs and reading their posts.

0 Wise Words:

Post a Comment

*Comments are moderated, and will not appear on The Wife at Home until I've approved them. Usually you'll see your comment published in under an hour, but it may take up to a day or so during evenings or over the weekend. While I am eager to facilitate civil conversation by publishing most comments, I am not inclined to publish those that strike me as offensive, vulgar, overly personal, cynical, snarky, deceptive, disrespectful, irrelevant, redundant or unnecessarily contentious. I also do not allow links to YouTube and for profit web sites or blogs.