Friday, July 25, 2008

Make Your Selection Now

I will be resuming the The Blogger Book Club on August 11, 2008. It will be hosted here. For those who have never participate or just in case you forgot, please be sure to review the rules for participation.

There is no commitments for joining the club. You can join or leave when it's convienient for you. I would like to have at least ten participant prior to August 11, 2008 for the sake of making the converstaions interesting. So, please take a moment to post about the book club on your blog.

This time I will be allowing my participating readers to vote on the next book from the options below. Each participant gets one vote. Use the following links the review the books and then come back and cast your vote. We will begin reading on August 11th, 2008. This should give you plenty of time to blog about the 'Blogger Book Club' so that your readers can join the fun.


I am really looking forward to reading the next selection with you all.



BELOW ARE THE SELECTIONS:

1*How to Live, Saving and Wasting; or, Domestic economy illustrated by the life of two families of opposite character, habits, and practices ... including the story of ‘A dime a day’ (1860)

2*The Hazeley Family by A.E. Johnson

3*Faithful Women and Their Extraordinary God by Noel Piper

Please leave a comment with your desired choice.

0 Wise Words:

Post a Comment

*Comments are moderated, and will not appear on The Wife at Home until I've approved them. Usually you'll see your comment published in under an hour, but it may take up to a day or so during evenings or over the weekend. While I am eager to facilitate civil conversation by publishing most comments, I am not inclined to publish those that strike me as offensive, vulgar, overly personal, cynical, snarky, deceptive, disrespectful, irrelevant, redundant or unnecessarily contentious. I also do not allow links to YouTube and for profit web sites or blogs.