Saturday, February 2, 2008

This weeks reading

This week we will be reading chapters 9-11. I have enjoyed reading all of your comments and responses. Reading and discussing the book with you guys has been great.

All of your feedback and the sharing of your personal experiences has caused me to see how much things have changed but also how much they have stayed the same. For instance many people think canning is a thing of the past but I have found that many people today still can foods at home for many of the same reasons that our ancestors did.

Keep the comments coming. Also if you have any suggestions or question email me at scentreprenuer@aol.com or just leave me a comment.

0 Wise Words:

Post a Comment

*Comments are moderated, and will not appear on The Wife at Home until I've approved them. Usually you'll see your comment published in under an hour, but it may take up to a day or so during evenings or over the weekend. While I am eager to facilitate civil conversation by publishing most comments, I am not inclined to publish those that strike me as offensive, vulgar, overly personal, cynical, snarky, deceptive, disrespectful, irrelevant, redundant or unnecessarily contentious. I also do not allow links to YouTube and for profit web sites or blogs.