Saturday, August 9, 2008

Reading Schedule

We will begin reading the first chapter of Faithful Women and Their Extraordinary God and I would like to get your feedback for the reading schedule. The first chapter is titled Sarah Edwards~Faithful in the Mundane. The entire chapter is 23 pages. At what rate of speed do you all want to read through these chapters? Would you rather read one chapter a week, every two weeks or one chapter per month?

I understand that we all have different schedules so I want to take that into consideration. I am open to the either option. To have your preference considered, please leave a comment with your choice by 5pm August 10th.

0 Wise Words:

Post a Comment

*Comments are moderated, and will not appear on The Wife at Home until I've approved them. Usually you'll see your comment published in under an hour, but it may take up to a day or so during evenings or over the weekend. While I am eager to facilitate civil conversation by publishing most comments, I am not inclined to publish those that strike me as offensive, vulgar, overly personal, cynical, snarky, deceptive, disrespectful, irrelevant, redundant or unnecessarily contentious. I also do not allow links to YouTube and for profit web sites or blogs.